Acne Cream is used for treatment of acne. It alleviates inflammation, itching, and swelling. Also applicable for dermatitis, acne pain, and swollen pain.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
Purified water, Propylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, C 13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth- 7, Benzyl alcohol, Caprylhydroxamic acid, glycerin
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because of excess drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
- If bothersome dryness, redness, itching or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Stop use and ask a physician if irritation becomes severe.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a physician.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Do Not use if the seal is broken or missing. Do not use if you are pregnant.
Made in USA.
"This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."